David Smith - REALTOR®
I am an Avid outdoorsman. Where some people's idea of a vacation is sitting on a beach drinking daiquiris, my idea of fun is exploring the backcountry on extended hiking trips or expedition style climbing trips. Traveling to far away exotic places, meeting new people, discovering new cultures, and seeing new and exciting wildlife is my passion.
Below is a list of some of my personal accomplishments and things I am proud of:
- Climbed Mt Elbrus in Russia, 18,540' One of the worlds seven summits.
- Climbed Mt Cotopaxi in Ecuador 19,347
- Logged more than 3000 miles of trails on 4 continents
- Owner of February Star Farm in Frederick County Maryland
- Co-Founder of February Star Sanctuary Inc. where we foster care for felines and horses
- Active Volunteer with the Yellowstone Institute in Yellowstone National Park